Saturday, December 17, 2011

Time Flies! (and i love Christmas!!!)

wow. time flies, thats all I gotta say. So many things have happened since I last posted.. Lots of homework, studying, movie nights, hanging out with friends, cru activities, job searching, thanksgiving, black friday shopping:), christmas shopping, room rearranging, and most recently.. finals week (although pretty relaxed for me, glad thats over with)! & now im sitting here wrapped up in a blanket watching tv. perfect. i am so looking forward to this month off! who knew my first semester of college would go so quickly?

 ohh & lets not forget about Christmas being right around the corner!! this past month of decorating, gift buying, and Christmas music has absolutely put me in the holiday spirit. I've gotta say, Christmas is one of my favorite holidays.. celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ:)

and to finish this off, I have to share this.. I Heard the Bells On Christmas Day - by Casting Crowns. such a meaningful song, plus who doesn't like Casting Crowns, right?





"Glory to God in the Highest, and on Earth peace, good will toward men." -Luke 2:14    


If I don't get around to it later.. MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!!
-Rachel:)

No comments:

Post a Comment